Our services range across industries and areas of expertise, but are underpinned by a consistent, client-focused project management approach. We have worked with teams at all stages of design, construction and on-going maintenance, and routinely cross over between public, private and municipal project types. Our focus is on working with each client to understand the regulations and areas of environmental concern, then map out and execute a strategy that best fits the project and the client’s needs.
Services & Areas of Expertise
- Due Diligence Evaluations: Analysis to identify risks, mitigation recommendations and pre-planning
- Environmental Assessments (EA): Comprehensive project analysis and determination if an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) is required.
- Environmental Impact Statement (EIS): Detailed analysis as required for project compliance and approval
- Compliance Planning & Assistance: Project or on-going consulting as required to address compliance issues
- Air Quality Management: Consulting for EPA-compliant evaluations, goal setting and management strategies
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Management: Create, review and evaluate EHS Management plans for site-specific or campus-wide use